I help women in tech love their work.
I’m Mandy Kubicek, Life Coach and former software professional in Omaha, Nebraska.
My clients find clarity, confidence, focus, and momentum.
I have helped dozens of people love their work:
- Rekindle a soul-nourishing writing practice while working 30% fewer hours for the same salary
- Step down from IT management to return to more enjoyable work, while reigniting a 15+ year marriage
- In her free time, publish an impactful, one-of-a-kind book for other grieving parents
These principles guide my coaching and my life.
- Being present is a choice.
- Life is supposed to be fun!
- Gratitude gives us more of what we desire right now.
- Our thoughts are the single cause of our suffering.
- Deeply satisfying human connection requires vulnerability.
- The brain is not our only source of inner wisdom.
- Anything is possible.
- Less is more. I pledge to sell ethically to help us break the cycle of consumerism. Learn more at theethicalmove.org.
For me. For you. For them.
Nothing is more important to me than my own spiritual growth. I coach for me, because a great life coach has to live it to give it.
I believe we’re born with desires (curiosities, interests) that show us how we can bring the most love into the world. I coach for you, to help you listen to those desires and create an unknowably bright ripple effect.
Anyone who knows me knows I love animals. I coach for them, to advocate for the cows, pigs, chickens, and other animals who don’t have a voice. We donate a portion of all sales to The Humane League, an international nonprofit that works to end the abuse of animals raised for food. (rated a Top Charity by Animal Charity Evaluators)
Ready to feel truly fulfilled by your work? Let’s talk.