Unhappy at work but not sure what needs to change?
Love Monday is a 6-month one-on-one coaching experience designed for high-achieving women who want to efficiently, sustainably, and dramatically improve their work life.
Who you are
Most often, my clients are mid-career women in leadership positions.
If any of these situations seem familiar, my approach may work especially well for you:
- You’re good at your job but no longer loving it. Sometimes you’re miserable. Sometimes you’re merely bored. You’re certainly not passionate. You want to have fun at work again but aren’t yet sure what needs to change.
- You’ve become less effective at work, perhaps after a promotion. You’ve always been an above-average employee. Unfortunately, what used to work well for you no longer cuts it. By the end of the week (or day), you feel depleted and, at times, surprised by how little you got done.
- Your job (or business) is stressing you out. And others have noticed. You have some ideas about what you need (delegate more, adopt a relaxing morning routine, get over your imposter syndrome), but you haven’t been able to put them into action consistently. The idea of being both peaceful and productive seems laughably out of reach.
Plus, my most successful clients share these values with me:
- You’re self-aware. You’re introspective and enjoy learning about yourself. (Maybe you know your Gallup strengths or DiSC results?)
- You’re driven. You work hard and love to accomplish difficult things, whether they’re creative, intellectual, or physical.
- You’re lighthearted. You’re funny, find reasons to laugh, and believe life shouldn’t be taken too seriously.
- You think holistically. You’re mindful of the connectedness among people and tend to prefer natural wellness approaches over quick fixes.
What you’ll achieve
My clients have found new careers, turned overwhelming jobs into fun ones, and grown their businesses.
At the same time, they’ve lost weight, left bad relationships, processed old grief, become activists, created more intimacy in their marriage… Because when you change the way you do one thing, you change the way you do everything.
Based on past client experiences, you can expect our work together to bring you results like these:
- Quick relief from your biggest stressors (e.g. no longer frustrated by coworker’s behavior, easily complete long-overdue tasks, stop working weekend hours…)
- More effectiveness at work (e.g. lead with more compassion, launch new offerings, maintain calm amidst situational chaos, transform your workspace…)
- Changes to your work life (e.g. land a new job in a new industry, launch a passion project, change roles, start or grow your own business…)
- Changes outside of work (e.g. get great sleep, have more time to pursue a hobby, experience more romance, enjoy an invigorating morning routine…)
- Clarity about the work life you want
- More confidence in yourself, your strengths, and your decision making
- Self-coaching skills to effectively navigate life changes for years to come
“Mandy taught me how to easily move forward. I have made so much progress towards my personal and career goals since working with her. Even the little revelations from our time together will save me so much time and bring me so much more joy over my lifetime. Genuinely, thank you, Mandy!”
– Cathy, VP and Co-Founder
“When I started working with Mandy, I felt the pressure of needing to figure out what to do with my life. With her help, I am now working in jobs that I truly enjoy. I definitely recommend working with Mandy. She cheers you on, challenges you, teaches you how to change your perspective, helps you discover more about yourself, and has a wonderful sense of humor!”
– Sarah, Executive Administrator and Entrepreneur
“Mandy is an incredibly capable and intuitive coach. With her guidance, I rediscovered a love that is now an essential, exciting part of my professional life. I highly recommend her services.”
– Teagan, Entrepreneur
“I signed up with Coach Kubicek because my wheels were spinning with so many ideas, yet I wasn’t moving forward. Mandy helped me settle myself down, intentionally choose a direction, and create a path to get there. She asked gentle, pertinent questions that addressed the internal challenges that were holding me back, freeing me to express my creative potential. My income immediately increased, and the systems she introduced are still a part of my routine. I loved the time I spent with Mandy!”
– Annie, Entrepreneur
“When I started to explore hiring a coach, I needed clarity and direction. Through Mandy’s help, I found more calm, joy, and gratitude. In fact, she helped me focus on what is within your power to create actions for success. You will grow in both your professional and personal life with Mandy. She has an amazing presence and makes coaching fun. I would select Mandy to work with again!”
– Sara, Realtor
“Working with Mandy was truly an incredible experience. I started my coaching calls at the very beginning of launching my advertising company and was looking for guidance and tools to fight the self doubt and discouragement that every business owner faces. I never expected to learn so much about myself, gain so much self confidence, and really nail down the heart and passion behind why I chose to do what I do. I learned and grew so much during our calls, and my business has been able to grow!”
– Lindsay, Entrepreneur
“Working with Mandy was really beneficial. When I signed up, my goals were to feel more confident and take more risks professionally. At the same time, I was super busy and had recently been through some major life changes. Mandy helped me reduce my immediate workload and prioritize my professional goals. She quickly boosted my confidence, which led to both personal and professional changes. Overall, what I most appreciated was that I learned easy, everyday tools to feel lighter even amidst stress. I highly recommend the coaching experience!”
– Susan, Manager
“Mandy’s best quality is how approachable she is. I’ve always felt instant comfort in my conversations with her, knowing that she has my best interest in mind — and that’s critical of your coach. She makes it easy to open up about mental roadblocks, anxieties, and even accomplishments. She taught me to dig deep, challenge assumptions, and give myself credit. Mandy is awesome!”
– Brett, Head of People
“Several times this week, I caught myself sitting at my desk looking out the window smiling. I am truly happy and feel content with work for the first time in a long time. I really enjoy what I’m doing and the flexibility it provides.”
“I started working with Mandy when I knew I had changes coming in my career and wanted help navigating them. Mandy helped me step back and see the big picture during a time when the many small decisions could have had me miss the forest for the trees. Her style of positive reinforcement while providing structure and guidance to let me reach my own decisions gave me confidence both in myself and the decisions I was making. She kept me moving forward and I resolved unknowns much more quickly and more decisively than I would have on my own. Thanks Mandy!”
– Kyle, VP Product
“Mandy broke through my chattering mind to provide some space for clarity. That’s how I came to understand that I wanted to leave my job, better love my wife, and be an active presence in the life of my family. It was illuminating and liberating. I began as a life coach skeptic and ended up a zealot, eager to spread the good news of what these sessions meant to and did for me.”
– Christian, Software Dev Manager
Ready to learn more? Let’s chat.
To learn more, pick a time below for your no-cost, no-obligation Clarity Call. We’ll explore your goals and best next steps. Plus, it’s a chance for us to see whether we’d like to work together.
How we’ll get there
Over 6 months, you’ll create a more ideal work life. Here’s how I’ll help:
✨ 12 one-on-one coaching sessions over 6 months
Join me twice per month for a powerful, judgement-free 50-minute coaching session, conducted by phone or video conference. I will support you with goal setting, action planning, and obstacle resolution, plus other relevant services based on your interest and need, such as task management strategies, stress reduction techniques, habit change troubleshooting, guided visualizations, or even nighttime dream analysis.
✨ 26 weekly check-ins
An optional digital weekly check-in helps you prioritize, build evidence-based confidence, and quickly resolve obstacles as they arise.
✨ Unlimited email support for 6 months
Email me at any time and keep your momentum up. Email coaching can bring much-needed peace, e.g. if you’re ruminating after a conversation didn’t go as planned. Some clients like to use email to ask for guidance, share new insights for deeper learning, and celebrate successes.
✨ Career Clarity eCourse
Learn the transformational concepts and tools I use in my life and with clients to efficiently create a work life you love. Career Clarity is delivered as a digital eCourse with short video lessons, fillable pdfs, and quizzes so you can learn in the way that works best for you, on your schedule, and ongoing.
✨ Personalized resources and support
Other personalized resources are provided as appropriate, from book recommendations to celebratory surprises in your real-life mailbox. Yay!
Have more questions? Click here to read answers to FAQs.
Since 2017, I’ve helped dozens of clients feel happier at work and beyond. Before creating my ideal work life, I spent twelve years in the software industry, having earned a BS in Computer Science and an MBA from Olin Business School. A Certified Life Coach, I continue to learn every day because an effective coach has to live it to give it. Known for my insightful questions and giant salads, I live in downtown Omaha, Nebraska, with my husband and boxer-coonhound.
Your dreams are worth pursuing, and I’d love to help you!