With my in-home grief program, you’ll honor your loss while transforming your home.
Is this program for you?
- You’ve experienced a major loss. Whatever your loss — recent or many years ago, a loved one or an identity — you are still grieving.
- An area within your home is cluttered with items that trigger your grief. You’d like to let go of some of this stuff, but it’s been a struggle.
- You’re willing to be vulnerable by honestly sharing your thoughts and feelings with me.
- You’re committed to doing the hands-on work necessary to declutter and organize this area of your home.
What you get:
- 4 hours of in-home companioning, decluttering, and coaching scheduled over 2 sessions
- Unlimited text and email between our sessions
- An inspiring vision for your ideal home given your new reality
- Unique ways to honor the person, animal, or thing that you’ve lost
- Profound insights about how your home is impacting you and the power you have to change your experience
- Dramatic changes to your living space that give you more peace, more energy, and more joy every day
- The support of a patient, skilled accountability partner, both during sessions and as you complete homework between sessions
- New concepts and tools you can continue to use to transforming your home, grieve your loss, and pursue life changes
- Long-term results! Because “ideal” means something so different to each of us, each one of my clients experiences unique results. See what my clients are saying to get a feel for what’s possible.
- A reflection exercise to capture what you’ve learned and identify where you’d like to focus next
Total investment: $300
Ready to get started? Click here to schedule your free 30-minute discovery call.