Why you’re here
You are dissatisfied with your career. Sure, there are things you like about your job. Otherwise you wouldn’t be doing it. But it’s not enough.
Unfortunately, you feel stuck and directionless. You’ve been unable to move forward in a meaningful way. You’re not even sure what you want.
You’re an achiever. You’re ambitious and love to get things done. Your life might feel like a mess at times, but it certainly doesn’t look like a mess!
You’re a thinker. You constantly use your clever mind to solve hard problems. And you’re pretty damn good at it. But with this problem, your extensive analysis hasn’t yet proven effective.
You’re creative too. You funnel most of your creative energy into your intellectually-demanding work. You’d love to be more creative, to express more parts of yourself, but it doesn’t seem to fit into your life right now.
Is my coaching right for you?
Take this quick quiz to see whether my coaching would be great for you. (I have a hunch you’ll appreciate my attempt to quantify something so abstract!)
Why choose me
My superpower? I tell it how I see it. I’ve always been the one to say what others are afraid to say. As a coach, I ask important questions, share my honest opinions, and considers no topic (or feeling) off-limits. Coupled with my knack for creating a safe environment, my coaching is powerful.
With 13 years of diverse professional experience, I know firsthand about career change — most notably by transitioning from software product leadership to life coaching. I’ve been there, and frankly I’m still there, constantly reassessing what “meaningful” means to me.
I’m a graduate of the best-in-class Martha Beck Institute Life Coach Training, as well as Byron Katie’s renowned School for the Work.
As a life coach and former software professional, I have helped dozens of smart, creative achievers just like you.
- I’ve helped individuals clarify their life’s priorities, as well as what they really want from their career. One client, for instance, stepped down from management to return to what he enjoyed. Meanwhile, he deepened his relationship with his wife.
- I’ve helped professionals (from employees at mid-sized software companies to new entrepreneurs) feel less stress and more confidence in their current job.
- I’ve helped professionals decide which job offer is right for them.
- I’ve helped folks embrace creative hobbies, both as an income source and outside of their profession.
- I’ve helped people develop accurate plans for managing projects, which took them from feeling stuck to moving forward joyfully.
- I’ve helped professionals in both existing and new roles level up and excel.
- I’ve shared my inspired ideas of what’s possible. This led one client, for example, on a path to publishing an impactful, one-of-a-kind book for grieving parents.
What to expect
Love Your Career is a two-month, one-on-one coaching program for new clients.
I am constantly changing. A friend once remarked, “You change your hair more than anyone I know.” 😆
So, my intention for you is twofold: to create immediate results, and to prepare you to self-coach as you continue to build a career you love.
Here are some of the results you can expect:
- Clarity about the career and life you want
- Real forward progress towards your desired career and life
- Self-coaching tools to identify your desires, make decisions, and move forward with confidence
- New outlets of authentic and creative self-expression
- More joy, more peace, more confidence, more gratitude
- Less stress, less anxiety, less fear, less self-doubt
- Tangible next steps to continue building a career you love
Here’s how you’ll show up to get these results:
- Engage in 5 x 50-minute one-on-one coaching sessions conducted by phone or video conference (every other week)
- Communicate with me via unlimited text and email for 2 full months
- Complete small but powerful daily homework
- Read and complete digital resources that supplement our coaching sessions
Your investment: $350/month
Total investment: $700
How to Start
Life coaching is an important relationship. Before we decide to work together, let’s chat briefly. This will give you a chance to get to know more about me and coaching, and it will help me learn about you and whether I can help.
Schedule your free Feel It Out video call now.
One Client’s Story
Here’s how one of my clients made career changes she didn’t think possible.
When I started coaching Teagan, she had just quit her full-time job to focus on building her own coaching business. As you’d expect with such a major life change, she felt intense anxiety at times. What if I can’t make money? I don’t know how to do this!
As Teagan’s awareness grew, she took more scary steps towards her dreams. She started having fun exploring parts of herself she had been hiding. And it paid off. Turns out the hobby she adores — reading Tarot cards — is also a valued service. Now, reading Tarot is an essential part of her unique and growing business.
Before our work together, she never would have imagined that she’d be giving Tarot readings to excited workshop participants, and teaching entrepreneurs how to use Tarot to maximize their business results. Though her journey as an entrepreneur is just beginning, she’s blurring the lines of work and play like never before.
What seems impossible for you? If you had a magic wand, what would you change about your career?