These principles guide my coaching and my life.
- I believe in living life authentically. I believe that the most satisfying kind of human connection comes only from openness and vulnerability.
- I believe each of us is powerful beyond our wildest imagination. I believe with optimism that the past is meaningful, the present is beautiful, and the future is unknowably bright.
- I believe each of us is surrounded with gifts, and by simply noticing these gifts with gratitude, we can have more of what we desire in this present moment.
- I believe that the more joyful energy we use, the more we create. I believe in pursuing life with childlike enthusiasm for the not-yet-discovered.
- I believe everyone is worthy of love, and everyone deserves forgiveness. I believe each of us is on our own unique journey, doing our best with what we have.
- I believe less is more, that we always need to let go of something to make space for the new.
- I believe there is no magic moment where you are “fixed.” Rather, our whole health is a worthwhile and lifelong journey.
- I believe in lifelong learning and growth.
Photo by Kimberly Bailey