I specialize in helping high-achieving women, who are feeling unfulfilled and burned out, build energizing lives.
How I can help
I have helped dozens of purpose-driven achievers (many in the fast-paced tech industry, where I hurried through 12 years myself) make big changes like these:
- With crystal clear career and life priorities, step down from management to return to work he enjoyed, while also enjoying deeper intimacy with his wife.
- Work less without earning less.
- Grow a business.
- Find satisfying work that lets him travel with his wife and new baby.
- Rekindle an energizing writing practice.
- Feel less stress and more confidence in a new company, a new role, and a new business.
- Decide which job offer is right for them.
- Embrace creative hobbies as revenue generators.
- Develop plans that took them from feeling stuck to moving forward joyfully.
- Publish an impactful, one-of-a-kind book for grieving parents.
- Level up professionally so they can excel, both in existing and new roles.
- Bring her vision board to life, including a colorful home office and a rewarding job.
Teagan’s entrepreneurial journey
Here’s how one of my clients made career changes she didn’t think possible.
When I started coaching Teagan, she had just quit her full-time job to focus on building her own coaching business. As you’d expect with such a major life change, she felt intense anxiety at times. What if I can’t make money? I don’t know how to do this!
As Teagan’s awareness grew, she took more scary steps towards her dreams. She started having fun exploring parts of herself she had been hiding. And it paid off. Turns out the hobby she adores — reading Tarot cards — is also a valued service. Now, reading Tarot is an essential part of her unique and growing business.
Before our work together, she never would have imagined that she’d be giving Tarot readings to excited workshop participants, and teaching entrepreneurs how to use Tarot to maximize their business results. Though her journey as an entrepreneur is just beginning, she’s blurring the lines of work and play like never before.
Ready to get results?
Learn more about working with me one-on-one.
Photo by Kimberly Bailey