Love your work.
You get things done. You’re “successful.” But you’re dreaming of a different kind of success. One that makes your heart sing.
It’s time to feel truly fulfilled by your work.
Life’s too short to settle.
You are so much more powerful than you believe.
Why waste any more time living someone else’s dreams when you could be living your own?
I help high-achievers love their work.
I’m Mandy Kubicek, recovering over-achiever and Life Coach in Omaha, Nebraska, serving clients across the U.S.
My clients change industries, start businesses, and explore creative side projects. They find the clarity, confidence, focus, and momentum to do work that feels uniquely meaningful to them.
Before becoming a professional Life Coach, I spent twelve years overachieving in the software industry. It was fine, but I wanted something more meaningful. I know what it’s like to wake up one day, your big life goals all checked off, and think to yourself, “Is this it?”
It doesn’t have to be!
I have helped dozens of people achieve some of their biggest dreams:
- Rekindle a soul-nourishing writing practice while working 30% fewer hours for the same salary.
- Grow her unique business so she can transform other women’s lives.
- Step down from management to return to work he enjoys, while supercharging intimacy with his wife.
- Publish an impactful, one-of-a-kind book for grieving parents like her.
- Find satisfying work that lets him take multi-week trips with his wife and baby.
It’s easier than you think.
You want clarity. You want to know what you want, and how to get it.
Let me guess. You’ve been over-analyzing? Creating your infamous pros and cons lists? Certain that if you take just one more assessment, you’ll know who you are and what you want?
Your brain might be confused, but your heart knows what to do. 💖
1. Apply for a free Clarity Call
2. Pick a time to talk with Mandy
3. Truly madly deeply love your work
How about some free help?
Not ready to talk?
I get it. Talking is scary.
You have to check out my free Monday morning emails! It’s like me showing up at your house and love-bombing your butt into action—but without being seen in your pjs!
PC: Kimberly Bailey