How I left my 6-figure tech career
With Stuart Chittenden, host of Lives Radio Show, I talk about what coaching is, how I overcame my own limits to leave a software career and build a coaching business, and how the loss of my mother has shaped my life.
I help high-achieving women love their work.
I’m Mandy Kubicek, Professional Life Coach and former software leader in Omaha, Nebraska. I specialize in helping high-achieving women create work lives that they truly love.
My clients find clarity, confidence, focus, and momentum. Here are a few of their results:
- Kate rekindled a soul-nourishing writing practice while working 30% fewer hours for the same salary
- Christian stepped down from IT management to return to more enjoyable work, while reigniting his marriage
- Annie created and sold out a series of classes she’d been dreaming about for years
For me. For you. For them.
Nothing is more important to me than my own spiritual growth. I coach for me, because a great life coach has to live it to give it.
I believe we’re born with desires (curiosities, interests) that show us how we can bring the most love into the world. I coach for you, to help you listen to those desires and create an unknowably bright ripple effect.
Anyone who knows me knows I love animals! I coach for them, too. We donate a portion of all sales to The Humane League, an international nonprofit and Top Charity that works to end the abuse of animals raised for food.
These principles guide my coaching and my life.
- Being present is a choice.
- Life is supposed to be fun!
- Gratitude gives us more of what we desire right now.
- Our thoughts are the cause of nearly all of our suffering.
- Deeply satisfying human connection requires vulnerability.
- The brain is not our only source of inner wisdom.
- Anything is possible.
- Less is more, which is why I pledge to sell ethically to help us break the cycle of consumerism.
As a life coach, I make change easier.
Schedule your free Clarity Call
Connect with Mandy one-on-one
Love your work
Finally put on paper a description of your most meaningful career. Get the workbook now, plus weekly emails that help you love your work.