Are you an achiever, skillfully getting things done yet feeling unsuccessful?
Do you want your work to make a meaningful difference in the world?
Wish that work left you with plenty of energy to enjoy your personal life, too?
I help high-achievers love their work.
I’m Mandy Kubicek, recovering over-achiever and Life Coach in Omaha, Nebraska, serving clients across the U.S.
My clients change industries, start businesses, and explore creative side projects. They find the clarity, confidence, focus, and momentum to do work that feels uniquely meaningful to them.
Before becoming a professional Life Coach, I spent twelve years overachieving in the software industry. It was fine, but I wanted something more meaningful. I know what it’s like to wake up one day, your big life goals all checked off, and think to yourself, “Is this it?”
It doesn’t have to be!
I can help
I have helped dozens of people achieve some of their biggest dreams:
- Rekindle a soul-nourishing writing practice while working 30% fewer hours for the same salary
- Grow her unique business so she can transform other women’s lives
- Step down from management to return to work he enjoys, while supercharging intimacy with his wife
- Publish an impactful, one-of-a-kind book for grieving parents like her
- Find satisfying work that lets him take multi-week trips with his wife and baby
Life’s too short to settle
Why waste any more time living someone else’s dreams, when you could be living your own?